Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Interview w/beyond ye grave

dark hails!!
first off i want to let all our new friends and subscribers know that if you have missed a interview or blogs of reviews we have a blogger page.this is set-up so we can bring you alot more interviews/reviews of the undergrounds finest black,dark metal bands out today.below is the address..and thanks for the continued support.
http://wintertormentzine.blogspot.com
on with the interview!!!
we have a new interview with beyond ye grave.a band coming out of the russian black metal underground.fans of dirty,raw old-school black metal will defintly want to check these blaspemous maniacs out.enjoy


interview with hater vocals,guitarist for beyond ye grave,done by patrick.
1.dark hails brother!! how are things with
you this week? please tell the readers a little about yourself
.

Infernal Hails! I am the leader of Russian Black
Metal Band – Beyond Ye Grave. There were a lot of alkogolical
adventures of Total Black Metal Madness in last month. We played two
gigs in Russian provincial towns and we shall play one gig in April!



2. at what age did you discover metal? who
were some of the first bands you listened to?

I was 12 years old when
I heard Judas Priest! Also I was possessed by Korrozia Metalla, Iron
Maiden and Manowar! These bands are still my favorites!


3.was it long until you discovered the
world-wide underground? who were some of the first underground bands
you listened to? who are some of your "current" favorite
bands?

In the year 1998 I have
listened Marduk’s “Dark Endless” and it was awesome!
My favorite black..death bands are –
Dissection, Necrophobic, Marduk, Diabolicum!


4.when did you guys form beyond ye grave?
what is the "current" line-up? for the readers who have
never heard your band's music how would you describe the sound?

I started BYG in the year 1999 a.b.
whit guitarist Daemonium! After a several years of stupid drinking
we split up the band and I started my own project. Also I played in
a few black metal bands. Whit Daemonium we recorded just one demo in
the year 2002.
In summer 2007 Beyond Ye Grave was reformed!

Beyond Ye Grave performs a
fast old school Black Fucking Metal with some melodic parts!
Nothing new here! But our songs will crush your
scull!


5.the new cd "raping the creation of
god" is a masterpiece of hateful old-school black metal.how
long did it take you guys to write/record this release? are you
happy with how the cd came out?
We wrote and
recorded all material for two weekends! There was only a one riff
that I wrote before recording! Two years we searched for a label.

I not satisfied with our debut! There are many
moments that I want to do better.


6.besides the new cd,does the band have any
other merchandise availble for the readers?

Yes! We have three -way split CD “In nomine
Satanas – First Curse” with Byblis (Italy) and Pogost (Russia)
!
In this year two split CD’s with Black Mass Ritual (USA) and
Doomguard (Russia) will be released. So watch out!

7.do you and inquisitor {bass/guitars} have
plans to look for new members to join beyond ye grave. or do you
plan to keep the band a 2-piece?

Inquisitor left the band in December 2007 after
first gig. Actual line up is Hater – guitars..vokills, Frosgart –
guitars and Sallustias – Bass. N
ow we
are looking for a good drummer.


8.the band comes from the russian
underground.i know some russian bands but not i would like to know
your thoughts/opinions on the scene in your town and country?

I live in suburb of Moscow and here we
have just a few interesting bands. Most interested bands located in
province of Russia.


9.who are some of your all-time favorite
russian underground bands? are there any new bands you think the
underground fans should watch out for?

I don’t really like
Russian Black Metal of 90’s. But now we have a Legion of bestial
bands. Bands that I support – Melkor, Pogost, Pro Inferis,
Inferious Torment, Doomguard, Storming Darkness!

Early albums of Blackdeath is outstanding!
Belarusian band Kruk is great!

I totally recommend you a project’s of our ex-member Sir Northdark
(R.I.C) Taniniver and Northdark!

10.do you play in any other bands or have
side-projects? if yes please tell the readers a little about them.

I have a one-man project – Omnia Orta Cadunt.
It is experimental misanthropic Black
Metal with samples and keyboards but it is not gay-sympho or gothic
vampiric shit.
Also I played in Gelida Obscuritas and
Ithdabquth Qliphoth
some time ago.

11.at what age did you start playing the
guitar? who are some of your influences/favorite guitarist?

I was 15 when a started to play and it was
horrible
, ha ha! My favorite
guitar-Masters are Glen Tipton, K.K. Downing, all guitarists of Iron
Maiden, all guitarist of Necrophobic, and of course Jon Nodtveidt.


12.are you self-taught or did you take
lessons when you first started? do you play any other instruments
besides guitar?

I had a book with
guitar lessons when I started to play on guitar and that’s all!
Also I play on the bass and a little on keyboards.


13.you also handle the vocals for the
group.when did you start singing? who are some of your favorite
vocalist?

I started to screaming in 1999. My favorite
vocalists are Eric Adams, Bruce Dickinson,
Rob Halford, Borov (Korrozia Metalla). My favorite Black..Death
singers are Legion, Arioch, Jon Nodtvedt, Themgoroth, Tobias
Sidegard!

14. itseems like everyone has their own idea/opinion on what
"true black metal is.so i was interested what does "black
metal mean to you ?

Black Metal is a most Misanthropic musical
style! We started Beyond Ye Grave for Glorification of Satan! This
is enough for the title - true Black Metal I think!

15.well hater thank you for taking the time
to fill out this interview. do you have any final words for the
readers?

Satan, Black Metal and Vodka! – finest way to
self-destruction!