1.Hello Constantius please introduce yourself to the readers?
- i am Constantius Chlorus (better known as Margul Demonic), creator of many obscure and underground projects.
2.When did you first start listening to metal music and who were the first bands you discovered?Who are some of the current bands and artists that you are listening to?
- in 2002 when i discovered some new metal acts like Static X and a band that changed it all for me, Mortician. nowadays i'm more focused of creating something of my own. barely listening to any of the new stuff, but maybe some funeral doom like Rigor Sardonicous inspires me.
3.When did you first become interested in writing and performing music?What was the first instrument you learned to play?
- as soon as i got a bass guitar in 2006 i started experimenting with some of my own ideas.
4.What are some of the current instruments that you play and are you self-taught or did you take lessons when first starting out? Are their any instruments that you would like to learn to play one day?
- i own a bass guitar and i do what i can with it. yeah i am self taught. i'm pleased with what i deliver through it.
5.You also handle the vocals for the bands when did you first start growling and screaming?Do you do anything special to keep your voice healthy?
- well, i'm not a professional singer, i tried with lot of styles and combinations, and nothing particular to shape the voice.
6.How long does it take to complete one song?Where do you draw inspiration for the lyrics?
- not too long, in the range of half an hour and the lyrics pop out of my head while recording.
7.Your newest project is Crematorial Scatterings when did you first get the idea to start this band? How did you choose Crematorial Scatterings as the name of the band?
- i had an idea for a while so i decided to try it and i reckon it was somewhat successful. Crematorial Scatterings was the name i had up in my sleeve from earlier times.
8.I believe you are the sole member of both bands would you like to find more musicians to work with or do you prefer working alone?
- sure i would, i tried with everything alone, but having other members would be cool.
9.If you had the opportunity to work with any musicians past or present who would you like to work with?
- never thought about that, some more underground acts and members.
10.Where can the readers listen to and buy your releases for both Constantio and Crematorial Scatterings?
- my releases are free to obtain and stream on the offered pages.
11.Besides the two projects do you currently work with any other bands or solo projects?If yes please tell the readers a little about these?
- currently no, i had a lot of projects during the past.
12.Constantius you live in Croatia what is your opinion of the metal scene there?
- well, it's no different than in most countries but not that much exposed, i think.
13.Who are your all-time favorite bands coming out of Croatia?Are their any new bands you feel the readers should check out soon?
- can't really recommend anything at this moment but maybe Usud, a death metal band.. Relating to new bands on the scene, i can't think of any haha.
14.What does Underground Metal mean to you?
- a lot it is a means to express something.
15.When you need to take a break from working on new music or band business what do you like to do in your free time?
- lot of activities involved like photograhy, history, exploration, astronomy...
16.Thank you for taking the time to fill this interview out do you have any final comments for the readers?
- yeah, be yourself and pursue what you're after. Band's Contacts https://www.facebook.com/constantiosludgedeath https://www.facebook.com/crematorialscatteringssludgeslam